Hume Tennis have put together an amazing package for families who qualify for the State Government Get Active Victoria – Kid’s Voucher Program.
- Junior Tennis Membership through Term 2, valued at $260
- Head racket valued at $39
- Total value $300
How does it work?
- The parent, legal guardian, temporary foster or kinship carer of a child can register their children for a voucher towards eligible activities or programs (e.g. for registration, uniforms and new or used equipment costs). For more information about eligible activities or programs visit the Get Active Victoria website – www.getactive.vic.gov.au
- Eligible applicants are required to pay up front for their chosen activity or program and then complete an application form (with copies of their invoice/s and receipt/s).
- The applicant is reimbursed up to $200 towards eligible costs (subject to eligibility).
- There are 100,000 vouchers available over the duration of the program.
Who is eligible to apply?
- The parent, legal guardian, temporary foster or kinship carer of a child who is the holder of a valid Australian Government Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with named dependents can apply.
- To be eligible kids need to be 4 to 18 years old and a resident in Victoria.
- If an individual or family is experiencing financial hardship as a result of an unforeseen situation, they may be eligible, without an Australian Government Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- The Program will be delivered across four Rounds from 1 March 2021 until 17 April 2022.
- The opening round of the program will cover eligible expenses incurred between 1 January 2021 and 11 April 2021. Applications for vouchers in this round open 1 March 2021 and close 11 April 2021.
- The online application portal will open at 10.00am on Monday 1 March 2021.
To book or inquire about Hume Junior Membership Voucher:
To find out more view:
- The Program website – www.getactive.vic.gov.au/vouchers